Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Loosing Weight...My Quest Towards Better Health

 
 
If you look at this first picture, this is how I look now. Heavy and working hard to loose 80 pounds by next Summer 2015.
 
As a vegan for the last 10 years you may think she's a skinny girl, but being a vegan doesn't mean your thin...It only means your healthy.  I am the contrary of a thin vegan.  When exercise is not included every calorie you eat starts to build up and taking steroids for my RA doesn't help.
 
My goal by next July is to have lost 80 ponds.
 
 I am walking 5 to 6 miles every day (3 in the morning & 3 in the evening).
 
 
I increased my vegetable intake more than before.



 And I also increase my fruit intake.
 
 
 40 minutes of yoga 4 times a week.
 
 
Weights...30 minutes and 30 minutes on the stepper daily.

 
So you all may know now that this Thanksgiving I will be eating like this.
 
 
 
 
I may look like this now...but....
 
 
by next Summer I want to look like this...that is my goal.

 

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, I'm rooting for you, Millie! I have some poundage to lose, as well. Let's encourage each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BM- lets do this. I walk every morning 3 miles & every evening 3 more miles. I do yoga 3 times a week and then I alternate days and do weights and I also dance every night non stop 30 minutes . I am having fun sweating to the oldies. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get back to my yoga. I know when winter comes I'm gonna take it more slowly so summer is the best time of the year to start. The most important thing is to enjoy the process! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fun post. I was very entertained when I was reading this, probably because I can relate to you. I am also trying to lose weight and i also look like the first picture when I'm on the treadmill. The vegetable and fruit turkey actually looks delicious, I wouldn't mind having that instead of the real turkey at all. I think that the hardest part of losing weight is the discipline of staying in your diet and work out routine, I'm saying this based on personal experience. You seemed to be more disciplined and motivated than I am so I wouldn't be surprised if you'll reach your goal sooner than you expected. Good luck! I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olivia. I wish you the same luck towards your weight loss. Stay focused on you. Love yourself fat or skinny. Keep trying to loose your weight, but do it moderately and wisely by choosing to eat good healthy foods...good luck. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...