Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Lovely Sunday Dinner

 
Hello my friends.  Its nice to see you again. Its been a very nice peaceful Sunday afternoon. After a great Sunday service this morning I came home to make this delicious dinner. It was a simple dinner- microwaved yams, avocado & tomatoes diced and smothered in olive oil, and some quick stir fried zucchini slices with diced onions, fresh garlic and Brussels sprouts. For protein I made a protein smoothie made with freshly cut pineapple slices, bananas, tomato juice and lemon wedges with a hefty scoop of vegetarian protein powder...(28 grams).
 
A healthy dinner and a scrumptious one too. I really hope everyone has a great week. 




 
From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...Salud!



2 comments:

  1. That looks yummy!........(except for the brussel sprouts lol") I love sweet potatoes and have learned that they freeze well. I roast 4 or 5 whole. Once cooled, I slice them similar to those in your photo. I lay them on waxed paper evenly and stick them in the freezer and once frozen, I stick them in a freezer bag and pull out the amount needed when needed. They defrost without any taste or texture change. Mija

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dinner looks so yummy! I love yams, haven't had any for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...