Sunday, April 20, 2014

Aldi's is Stepping Up

Hi Everyone...
 
Its great here in Ohio. The weather is fabulous and I am so happy to see the sun shining.
 
I have been meaning to share this post with all my vegan friends and those that are looking for a healthier alternative to snack items.
 
 Aldi's grocery store now carries organic fruits & vegetables aside from their regular fruits & veggies. And that also added two new brands called Van's & Simply Nature that are gluten free, dairy free products. Their crackers and chips are absolutely delicious.
 
There are 4 flavors but these are my favorite.
 
 
here is what's in this box contents.




 
The chips are fabulous check them out.
 




 
Now I can eat good crackers & chips...thank you Aldi.
 
From my Caribbean vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...