Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gluten Free Spaghetti Salad with French Style Green Beans




Hi everyone. So far its a hot Sunday with heavy dark clouds ready to pour out all it has in them in good ole Cleveland Ohio. Yes its ready to rain again and for the rest of the week. To me its fabulous because I love the rain, no matter how long and how hard it rains...I love it!
 
Today I come to share with you my Gluten free Pasta Salad made with spaghetti noodles with some greens and some spices that make this dish a great crowd pleaser.
 
So here is my recipe and I hope you like it.
 
3/4 of a box of Gluten free spaghetti noodles
3 T. Veganise gluten free/dairy free mayonnaise
3 T. French's Spicy Brown Mustard
3 T. Maple Grove Farms Fat Free Honey Dijon Dressing
1 can of French style green beans
4 recao leaves (chopped finely)
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. black pepper
1/2 t. olive oil
1/2 t. salt
1 T. brown sugar
1/2 t. olive oil
1 medium size sweet onion
 
Mix all the ingredients for the dressing real good & it set aside. 
 
Dice well in small pieces the recao leaves & the sweet onion. Saute' the recao and onions in the olive oil until the onion glisten...remove from heat and drain any excess oil.
 
 Boil the pasta for about 12 to 15 minutes, drain the pasta well and pour the noodles in a large mixing bowl. Add the dressing and the greens and sauteed onion mix, mix well with the spaghetti noodles until all the pasta is covered in dressing and greens...cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. This pasta dish taste great hot or cold...Serve it with your favorite protein and salad...enjoy.
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, boy, that sounds good. When I saw spaghetti salad, I knew I had to check it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bm you will like this, its super tasty and delicious. Let me know if you try it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...