Sunday, June 16, 2013

Crusing Through...

Well hello there...how you doing? I hope you are all doing well. Here at home I am always busy, its non stop here at home cleaning, organizing and redecorating.
 
This post is of my home and about some of the things I've been doing here at home other than cooking...so here it goes.
 
1. I love having my vinaigrette's & cooking oils always handy while I'm cooking, so here are my vinaigrette's and cooking oils. I have white distilled vinegar, red cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, cooking oil and olive oil.
 
 
I also enjoy having cooking essentials at my reach so I have brown sugar, gluten free oats, flax seed and Truvia always by my stove in glass jars and each with there own scooper's..
 
 
2. My kitchen pantry is actually a coat closet which I converted into my pantry with shelves. This keeps me away from running back and forth to my food storage. As you see grains are an essential part of my diet. In my food storage I have over 175 lbs. of dried beans in a many varieties.
 

 
On the other side of my kitchen pantry are tubs full of white flour, white sugar, black dried beans, brown rice, wheat flour and Portobello rice.
 
 
I have a netted shoe hanger on the inside of my kitchen pantry holding all my specialty flours and some small cooking essentials.

 
3. I have been very busy stocking up my food storage. I have been getting lots of free items especially  dish detergent with manufacturer's coupons. The great thing is that here in Ohio they double our coupons. Since this photo was taken I have picked up another 38 bottles of Dawn dish soap.
 
 
I came across an unexpected sale of Carolina rice in our local supermarket. I picked up the rice for .29 cents each and the Uncle Ben's rice cup for .40 cents each...I got 20 of them.

 
4. All the makeup and nail polishes I picked them all up for free with coupons.
 

 
I did pick up all these Sunlight dish soaps for free.

 
And I only paid .49 cents for each pack of razors with coupons.

 
Thank you for coming...hope to see you soon.
 
 
 



5 comments:

  1. Milly, I am always amazed at how much money you save with those coupons!

    http://haymarket8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its fun Vic...I truly enjoy the rush I get from every free item I bring home.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! These are some of my favorite posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you BM...I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so sweet of you. I'm going to try and be more regular on my blog and visiting others. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...