Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wonderful Raw Salad Garnish with Baked Breaded Tofu and Sliced Almonds

 
 Now the days are getting warmer my body craves fresh raw greens. I have been eating so much of them that my son thinks I look like a rabbit. I smile and enjoy every bite...yummy.
 
This week I made a delicious organic salad with all organic food items.
 
I used:
 
fresh organic spinach & romaine lettuce
organic Bella mushrooms
organic cherry tomatoes
organic broccoli
organic cucumbers
and some freshly cooked small red beans.
 
I garnished the salad with some sliced breaded baked tofu and some Vegan Thousand Island Waldorf Salad dressing and sliced almonds. It was delicious and very hearty along with a large strawberry protein smoothie.
 

 

 Have a wonderful week my friendly visitor.
 
From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!


2 comments:

  1. Looks good, Millie! Can't go wrong with salad. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks BM...greens are the greatest things to eat.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...