Sunday, August 5, 2012

Starting a New Program



After 10 years as a vegan I have come to love my diet every day that goes by. But loosing weight is just not easy for me because of all the years I had to take steroids for my arthritis.

I am very carefull of everything I put in my mouth. I read carefully everything on labels, I cook and make my own meals and sweets, I never go out to eat unless there's a salad bar in the restaurant, I always measured my food intake, my diet is mainly based on a plant food diet, seeds, nuts and fresh fruits, whole grains mostly organic.... but for some reason I haven't been able to loose not even a pound as a vegan.

So I am taking another approach on this weight loss problem...I am introducing daily 2 raw meals into my diet with one cooked meal for dinner. I will increase my exercise program and walk an extra 15 minutes everyday.

Don't know if it will work but I am willing to try it in order to loose 50lbs...that's my goal.

So tomorrow I will begin my new program, wish me luck. 



4 comments:

  1. I wish you the best, Millie! I hope this works for you. I know how hard it is to take off pounds. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your meals simples and funny! Simple is the key in a raw diet! Good luck and if you need help, don't hesitate to write me a message!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice from Karine, Millie! To that I would add: keep your meals low in fat. Concentrate on whole, ripe, raw, organic fruits and veggies without added oils, and consume no more than 1/2 avocado, a small handful of nuts, OR 1 tablespoon of nut butter or coconut oil per day, and the pounds will melt off. If you need some ideas for delicious no-oil and fat-free salad dressings, please let me know! Good luck! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...