Sunday, July 29, 2012

Great Idea To Preserve Your Food



I imagine that everyone out there always end up looking for a twisty tie to tie anything that still has some edible items in them. Sometimes I don't have a twisty tie and I end up using a piece of ribbon or an elastic band...but I found this idea on the Internet and I really wanted to share it with all of you.

Here's what to do , you cut out the top of an empty water bottle, place the wrapper ends through the bottom of the bottle pull the wrapper through it and then bend down the wrapper and seal it with the bottle cap. That is a genius idea and the best thing about this is that it helps on recycling parts of the bottle...the rest of the unused bottle goes in the recycle bin.

I LOVE IT!

From my Caribbean Kitchen to yours...SALUD!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...