Thursday, June 14, 2012

More FREE Stuff with Store Coupons

I've been on an "all free" grocery goal and since I haven't reached that goal yet, I am truly happy for all that I do have. Here are some items I've gotten this week. 


12 Barilla Whole Grain Pasta Dishes for FREE!





2 FREE Organic Nature's Bounty Flax seed



I paid less than $5.00 for all these products except the Wet & Wild nail polishes...they were FREE!!!!



All these Loreal make-up were FREE!!!


Since I've become an extreme couponer I have a large dresser drawer full of makeup, one full of deodorants, one filled to the max with Extreme Clean Aquafresh toothpaste and I've had to add 2 new 5 tier storage shelves inside my food storage and 4 closet door shoe racks to put all my batteries, tic tacs, white strips bleaching teeth strips, personal travel products and face cleansers. My food storage has become a stock pile and I have gone from one large walking closet to 3 large closets filled to the max with free items...YES I said Free!!!! There is 32 free detergents, 18 free fabric softeners, over 35 free shampoos & 25 free conditioners and so many hair products...too many to mention. 

I spend less than $100 dollars a month on groceries.

I love being an extreme couponer, it has become an addiction.

From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...