Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Its been beautiful here in Cleveland with the weather reaching as high as 66 degrees. Today it felt like Spring and I had to take a drive out there. While I was out I raided 3 newspaper dumpsters bringing  home over 100 coupon inserts packed with manufacturer's store coupons. I am so excited to go shopping again and stock up my food storage more than what it is now. I cannot get anymore free toothpaste for myself because I don't have the space anymore to stock it up, but I know my son and his family will use it all up. The more the merrier...LOL!

I was so eager to eat some pasta, so I cooked some whole wheat shells and I made some of my spaghetti sauce. It was delicious and I even got to shared a lot of it with my elderly neighbors next door who ate pasta for the next 2 days.




My sauce recipe is on file. Serve it with your favorite protein, I baked some breaded temphes to complete my dinner..



ENJOY!


This was the winning headboard...no.3


Thank you everyone for choosing the headboard I liked the most. Now I need to make another decision...Should I upholster it in Chocolate brown leather or a taupe & cream tweed fabric? Any suggestions?

From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...