Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Need your Help, Give Me your Opinions.

Most of you know that I had a custom made bed and a custom made mattress to match the bed. I must say that love my new bed. It is fabulous. I haven't slept this good since I was about 10 years old. Thank you Alliance Upholstery for easing away my joint pains while allowing me to sleep all night like sleeping beauty.
I now have to start thinking about a custom made headboard in which they are also going to make for me. I am undecided on the shape and the design in which I want it done... but I do know that I want it upholstered either in chocolate brown leather or a tweed patterned fabric. I need your help so here are the headboard photos I narrowed it down to and I need your feedback on which one I should go with. Help me make a decision by posting your opinions and bed number you like.


My favorites are #3 & #5

Bed #1


Bed #2


Bed #3


Bed #4



Bed #5



Bed #6
Bed #7

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I leave the design up to you, but I beg of you to consider the tweed fabric instead of the leather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #3. I hope you are doing well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #3 too. But then this depends on the overall decor of your room. I quite like #4 too because of the 2 side table extensions but then for this one you are restricted on colour scheme for the rest of the room...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...