Friday, February 10, 2012

Another Great Coupon Savings

All of you know by now how I have become an extreme couponer. You have seen my food stock pile and have been amazed of all the things I can get for free or for pennies on a dollar. Well last week and this week I got a lot of things for very little money or free. It is such a joy for me when I do that and I wanted to share with you what I got this week. These Loreal foundations are regularly $14.99 each but with our pharmacy sale and my store coupons I only paid .49 cents a bottle. I saved $122.49 for all of them.





Today I grab another great sale at Kmart & Walgreen's, I got all these hair products, 5 teeth whitening gels and 2 hair colors for my Mom for $13.29. A great savings of $59.78 with manufacturer's coupons.







If you do not coupon, you may consider starting. You will save 75 to 100% of your grocery bill each month with those coupons everyone throws away.

From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great deals. I just don't use those kinds of products very much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...