Sunday, February 5, 2012

Brown Sugar Tofu Squares



I have lost count of all the recipes I have created to bake tofu and as I pondered on this thought I feel it would be a great cookbook to publish. I must think about that...what a great idea..

Here is another way I bake tofu. I call this one "Brown Sugar". Yep, its just like a smoochy kiss, sweet and delightful. I hope you all may enjoy it.

Items Needed:

1 package of extra firm tofu (cut into strips or squares)
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 T. mustard
1 T. apple cider vinegar
3 T. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 T. parsley
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. salt

Mixture is enough to bast 1 package of tofu. 

In a bowl mix all your ingredients and mix it well until the brown sugar has dissolved completely.



Then spray your baking dish with a non stick spray. Bast each piece of tofu square with a basting brush. Place them on your baking dish, then bake them at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes "uncovered".

This is really good and I bet you can't eat just one...ENJOY!



2 comments:

  1. You're right, Millie. You certainly have come up with so many ways to bake tofu! This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! Will definitely be trying this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...