Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sour Cream Plantain Bananas


As you all know how much I love plantain bananas, I truly needed to share with you my Sour Cream Plantain Salad. Its just like preparing a potato salad and it is great as a delicious addition to any dish.

Here are my recipe and I hope you like it.


2 ripe Plantains
(cut in circles, lightly steam or boil them)

1 crown of broccoli & 1 crown of cauliflower 
(cut in smaller pieces, lightly steamed or boiled)

1 c. sour cream

3 T. non dairy butter

1/2 tsp. salt & 1/2 tsp. of black pepper

1 T. garlic powder

Drain your boiled ingredients, place them in a mixing bowl, then add butter & sour cream, mix together lightly and then add salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Mix well, serve hot or cold. I like it cold, its delicious.

Serves only 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...