I hope everyone had a very nice Christmas and New Years. I had a very nice quiet holidays as always and I loved the peace and quiet.
With each new year we set goals to fulfill. Sometime we fulfill them and sometimes we discard them by the first week.
This year I made sensible honest goals I know I can complete. Here is a small list of my 5 simple goals for 2012. I want to accomplish them not breaking them.
1. Eat more fresh tropical fruits!
2. Eat more fresh organic vegetables!
3. Exercises every day for 45 minutes,
15 minutes of walking (that's 3 times around my apt. parking lot.), 15 minutes weight lifting & 15 minutes of yoga.
4. Get plenty of rest and water.
5. Eat less in every meal by using a smaller plate...no second servings.
These are the small goals I have set for 2012...what are your goals?
From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!