Sunday, January 29, 2012

Millie's BBQ Temphas Rib Strips


My BBQ Temphas spare ribs are just as nice and tasty as regular spare ribs.

They are great for parties, holidays, cook outs and a good addition to any meal. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.  

My recipe makes enough sauce for a 8 oz. package of temphas. If you need more sauce for your ribs just double or triple my recipe. 

1- 8oz. package of temphas
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 T. mustard
2 T. ketchup
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. onion & garlic powder
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1 T. olive oil

Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl.




Then cut your temphas into even strips and brush the bbq sauce all over them and place them on a baking dish that has been previously sprayed with a non stick spray like my photo below.



Bake uncovered at 375 for 25 minutes...serve and enjoy!



From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Millie! Those look outstanding! Mouth-watering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! Thanks for the BBQ recipe; sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so easy! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...