Sunday, December 4, 2011

Busy Days & Quick Meals


These hectic and very busy holidays can keep anyone on their toes. I personally have been so busy trying to get ready for this so awaited Christmas Day. I haven't been cooking much since I have been trying to empty out my freezer from lots of pre-made foods I had prepared this last Summer. Now in January I will begin to cook again and for this next year I am planning to make some dishes I have never made before from Puerto Rico. So stay tuned for what happens.

This last Tuesday I was so busy decorating and shopping for Christmas that for dinner I baked a yam in the microwave and add to this sweet potato a couple sliced of fresh avocado and I served it with some non-dairy sour cream. On the side I had some baked beans and a nice strawberry protein smoothie. A delicious dinner for a very busy lady.

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes simple is the most delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dinner looks so seriously good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to use up a lot of whats in my storecupboard and freezer too.

    also I have to say this looks really healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! Avocado and vegan sour cream is always a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the food! You’re amazing. This menu is fantastic, It sure will help everyone who’s looking for a perfect menu like this. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

    zonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...