Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Welcome to my Home for the Holidays







Yes my apartment is all decorated and I am almost done shopping. Next week is wrapping presents week.

 When decorating a home for the holidays I always believe you do not have to use the traditional red & green holiday colors. Actually my Christmas decorations have always complimented my home decor.  All of my Christmas colors, decorations and even the wrapping paper in which l wrap my presents in have always matched my home decor. My apartment decor has moss greens, cranberry, chocolate browns & creams. To beautify those colors I have added gold to glitz up my home for the holidays.




 

 





I love snowman's.











2 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful, Millie! Have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous Millie! You really have a lovely style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...