Friday, November 18, 2011

Greens, Greens, Greens & More Greens

For the past 5 years I have taken two days of the month in which I only have to eat vegetable broth, fruits and vegetables. I call this my cleansing day. On the 1st day I cleansed my system out with vegetable broth and water and then the next day I only eat vegetable broth, veggies & fruits. Every time I do this I feel so energized and so good throughout the day.

First Day...cleansing with lemon water and warm vegetable broth.

Second Day...Veggies, fruits, vegetable broth & vegetable smoothies.


Breakfast

a tall glass of green smoothie with protein powder & raw sugar


Mid-day

a bowl of fresh pineapple
green protein smoothies


Lunch

A small salad

Chopped tofu, avocado, tomato, chick peas & 1 tsp. of olive oil
and 1 cup of vegetable broth with 2 glasses of water with lemon




Mid-day

a bowl full of grapes & a tall glass of a   
 banana protein smoothie


Dinner

a mix of steamed green beans, black beans, carrots, broccoli and 1 very small potato.
2 glasses of lemon water



Night snack

vegetable broth and a strawberry protein smoothie.

Its a great cleansing day filled with prayer and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...