Monday, October 17, 2011

Chili Tofu Sticks


I love Tofu and since I have been creating many ways to prepare it, I have truly been enjoying baking it the most.


Here is my recipe for Chili Tofu Sticks.
Enjoy its really good.

1 Grilled Tofu tub
(This tofu is firmer and it stays together really good...great from baking & frying)

1 envelope of Chili seasoning

1 c. of Garbanzo flour

1/2 c. olive oil

Mix the flour & the chili seasoning together in a bowl.
Pour your Olive oil in another bowl.
Cut the tofu in thick strips, then dip the tofu one at a time into the oil and then powder it well in the flour mix. Place them on a greased baking pan and bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. The sticks stay firm and they can be picked up with your fingers.

Enjoy.

I also make every morning a Protein smoothie to go with my breakfast. Yesterday I made a strawberry one. It was great. here's my recipe:

1 scoop of protein powder
6 frozen strawberries (or any fruit you desire)
3 raw sugar envelopes
 12 ounces of flavored or vitamin water
2 tsp. flax seed

Mix well in your blender...enjoy.





And I have been a busy cookie throughout the past 2 month. I have become an extreme couponer and let me tell you it works...you can get anything for nothing....FREE! This job requires a lot of time, devotion and hours on the Internet while clipping tons of coupons. My stock pile is very full.
Here are some of the great stuff I've gotten in 2 months of couponing.



22 large bottles of LA Looks Hair gel for .20 cents a piece (30 0z, bottles)
12 large bottles of Snuggle Softener and 10 bottles of "ALL" detergent for Free
12 very large tubes of Aquafresh Extreme Clean tooth paste for .75 cents each
40 cans of assorted beans for .20 cents a can
25 can of tomato sauce for .10 cents each
20 cans of petite tomatoes for .20 cents each
10 (5 lb.) bags of flour for .98 cents each
(10) 2lb. bags of Carolina Rice for .39 cents a bag

8 large bottles of Bertoli olive oil for FRee
6 boxes of Bounce dryer sheets for .75 cents each
6 Suave deodorants for $1.50
12 Pantene Shampoo, 12 Pantene Conditioners, 4Tresamme Shampoo & 4 conditioners and 6 cans of Tresemme hair spray for 15.00 dollars
4 large Nivea Body Wash for .75 cents
and since there is so much more I cannot mention it all.



Save money, be frugal and start couponing.



5 comments:

  1. You got an award on my blog Millie! Check it out!

    http://haymarket8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some serious bargains! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks super tasty, Millie! Congrats on saving such bundles of money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millie, my blog address is:

    http://haymarket8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...