Thursday, September 22, 2011

Craving My Rice and Beans



 Since I am watching very carefully the amount of carbohydrates I eat, it has been difficult to not crave some of my rice and beans.  This week I could not resist staying away from them.  As a Puerto Rican we are so used to eating rice and beans about twice a week;  but after one month without it my nerves was driving me crazy. So I broke down and made some red rice and beans in which I had two servings with a nice salad on the side. I was drooling and moaning through each bite I took...but I was smiling too.
 
If you wish to make my red rice and beans, my recipes are in my recipe file...Enjoy it, I sure did.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks excellent Millie! :)

    http://haymarket8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had some of your favorite foods, Millie! I thought I heard moaning a few days ago. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...