Saturday, August 27, 2011

Guacamole #2





I think everyone loves guacamole. I love to dip Triscut crackers into my guacamole. I make it often and it is very healthy, especially at night time.


Here is another simple guacamole recipe of mine...enjoy.


4 very ripe avocados (mashed well)

1 tablespoon of lemon juice

1 finely chopped yellow onion

1 finely chopped green or red pepper
1 small jar of Ortega salsa

1 tsp. garlic powder

1 tsp. onion powder

1/8 tsp. chili powder

1/8 tsp. black pepper

1/8 tsp. salt



Whip all ingredients with beater and serve.
You can add crushed peppers or jalapeno peppers for a spicy hot guacamole.





From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!


2 comments:

  1. Triskets? I never thought of that. That seems perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it with triscut's either, but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...