Thursday, April 7, 2011

Delicious Blueberry Muffins


Copyrights Reserved-Millie Torres (Nuestraena)


Copyrights Reserved-Millie Torres (Nuestracena)


I definitely love my baked goods once a week. Its my little pleasure here on earth.  I do bake often a variety of muffins but one muffin I love in particular is my blueberry muffins. They are full of protein and just the right amount of sweetness to calm my sweet tooth.  Plus these muffins are super moist...you'll love them with a tall glass of non dairy milk.


Copyrights Reserved-Millie Torres (Nuestracena)


Here is my very own recipe.


1 c. wheat flour
1/2 c. garbanzo flour
1/2 c. tapioca flour
1-1/2 c. fresh blueberries
1.2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. allspice
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. melted non dairy butter
1/3 c. non dairy milk


In a large mixing bowl pour all your dry ingredients, mix well then add the blueberries and all your wet ingredients then mix well. You can add more milk if the dough is not smooth like a cake batter. When the dough mix is smooth the muffins will come out very moist.

Spray your muffin pan with a non stick spray and then pour the mix into the pan making sure the mixture is almost to the top rim of each muffin cup.

Bake at 370 for 35 minutes.

As soon as they come out of the oven immediately tip the pan over onto your clean counter top to cool a them off a bit before eating.

ENJOY...they are delicious.


Copyrights Reserved-Millie Torres (Nuestracena)


From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...