Monday, February 28, 2011

We are Stranded


The snow and the rain has created here in Ohio a major flood. These photos are taken from inside the front and back door of my apartment complex. We are stranded from going out and if you stand next to the elevators you can hear the water draining into the building's basement...now that is scary. 


The back of our parking lot.











This is the back entrance of the building.



Front parking lot.





This is the front entrance of our building.





This is the back entrance of the building.




5 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's a lot of water! I hope you are not affected in your apartment, and that you are warm, safe, and dry! Sending you big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm okay Gail...I live on the 4th floor, I have a lot of food in my food storage and I am very warm, actually I had to open my windows today since it was pretty warm all day...but we are expecting more rain tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, what a mess. Hope that things get cleared up and you can get out again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Millie, I hope you are staying dry and safe.
    I have no reason to complain about our weather when so many people are having extreme weather such as you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness! I hope the weather is better now... Over here we had a very cold winter and even spring is cold this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...