Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Book Purchase, A Great Book Win and a Gifted Book




Organic Maple Syrup


I love when I go shopping at Nature's Bin or Whole Foods. I always get all my great foods out there, but since I was unable to go to Cleveland for my vegan food due to the bad weather out here. My son was kind enough to pick up some of my food for me...Thanks Billy.

 I love this organic pure maple syrup, its so good and so tasty over pancakes. Due to my low glycemic vegan diet, regular pancakes have now been on the list of "not" to eat. But since I could have buckwheat flour, those pancakes have been reinstated to my "could" eat list...YAY!!!

On Britt's blog, I won this great cookbook with some great recipes I am slowly savoring while I read.  Only time will tell if I go deeper into the raw diet.  Thanks Britt for this great book...I love it.


For Christmas I purchased two of these "Vegan on the Cheap" books from Vegan Planet.
I love my copy and I am excited and ready to get going on some of these fabulous recipes.
Nice job Robin.


I also received a gift from Robin Robertson around the holidays. She gifted me this great book on how to create some amazing meals with dehydrated foods. Plus it has a a very good survival guide which is great since we are Latter Day Saints (Mormons), and since survival and food storage is a great part of our lives, everything on this book is right up our alley. Thank you Robin. 


I have a great amount of dishes coming forward for all of you for the rest of the Winter season so stay tuned for them.

Have a great day!

From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...