Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Year Cleansing and Weight Loss Program



We are slowly coming to the end of another year and it seems that since Halloween through Christmas  "I" have gain an enormous amount of weight. I feel sluggish, tired, I have no strength, I have no desire to exercise and a I sleep a lot. Those bad carbohydrates have definitely changed who I am while expanded my hips and waistline to much.

To begin my goal to loose 50 pounds this new year,  I have started my weight lose program a week sooner.  For 2 days I am cleansing my system. A colon & liver cleanse to toss out all that waste that ends up making your liver and your body sluggish.  Then the cleansing program I have prepared to eliminate waste, excessive water retention and to cleanse the stomach, liver, and toxins. 
First ...a 2 day colon and liver cleansing
Sip only on vegetable broth, water, & raw carrots, broccoli, pineapple & cauliflower.

Second... eat and drink for 10 days:

10 glasses of water a day
Eat only raw fruits & Vegetables, sugar free jello & sip on warm vegetable broth 3 times a day 
Exercise 1 hours a day

Take 12 vitamins a day
Be out of bed by 5am to exercise and be in bed by 9pm every day

Three... the weight loss program I have prepared:

1. Eat all the fresh vegetables I want and 4 servings of fresh fruit a day that are very low in carbohydrates.
(Blueberries, strawberries, oranges and pineapple)

 Drink 3 high protein smoothies a day.

create many meals with raw foods.

Eat beans, and all raw figs, dates, shredded coconut, almonds & raw almond butter.

Stay away from rice, potatoes, flour, bread & sugar.

Eat 60% raw foods.

Use only raw sugar.
Drink 3 flavored vitamin water and 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.

Prepare many meals with beans, chick peas, and lentils.

The battle has started.


3 comments:

  1. Millie I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.

    That meal looks delicious! I've been totally craving salads and greens. I know it's because I've been so busy and not eating real meals like usual. I know you will do well on getting back to health. You know how to do it. I hope you have a wonderful New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, good luck to you, Millie! I think I ate too many cookies, too. It's fun to eat a few sweets, but it's even better when we stop and eat good, healthy food again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a good start. most any time you eat more raw foods you will feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...