Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cookie Extravaganza...Hopscotch Cookies


Happy Holidays Everyone


This is Post # 6
on our Christmas Cookie Extravaganza

Hopscotch Cookies


from Tropical Vegan


Hi my name is Theresa, many of you may know me as..."Tropical Vegan.




http://tropicalvegan.blogspot.com/



I am 25 years old,  I have been vegan since February 2005 and it’s a decision I have never  I am I I I am 25 years old, have been vegan since February 2005 and it’s a decision I have never regretted. I ate a lot of vegan junk food in the first few months, since I lived on a university campus, but since graduation I have embraced vegan cooking. I love cooking with fresh vegetables, trying strange-looking exotic fruits, and eating good food. Moving to the tropics in 2006 opened up an entirely new culinary world – everything is so fresh and wonderful! I moved to be with my partner, and we got married in June of this year. Our wedding was very small, very relaxed and, of course, vegan. I recently finished my PhD in sociology and anthropology and I am now working as a lecturer and applying for more permanent jobs.





Hopscotch Cookies Recipe:
½ cup peanut butter

1 cup brown sugar

5 T scotch

2 cups flour

2 tsp baking powder

½ tsp bicarb soda

1 T soy flour

50 g shredded coconut

100 g chopped dark chocolate

100 g sunflower seeds

1 tsp cinnamon

¼ tsp salt




Preheat oven to 190 (375F). Cream together peanut butter, brown sugar, and scotch.
In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, bicarb soda and soy flour until well blended. Gradually add dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture, until everything is incorporated. Fold in the chocolate, coconut and walnuts. Drop balls of the dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten. Bake for about 9 to 11 minutes or until golden. 


Next Post on November 22 by me...so until then...Salud!

5 comments:

  1. these cookies seems delicious! thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! I really love these posts Millie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another good cookie recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great-looking cookie! I wish I could taste all of the treats shown here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this recipe looks awesome! I'm totally bookmarking this one! such a great mofo theme... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...