Friday, April 16, 2010

Homemade Wheat Tortillas






I love making my own tortillas and I would love to share my recipe with you but until patent rights are done, my recipe cannot be disclosed. These tortillas are soft but firm. They do not break apart like other tortillas and they taste so good.  They do not last long in my house eventhough I live alone. When I do make them I try to make a lot of them. But the joy of cooking is seeing my tortillas disappear when others eat them.


I usually serve them with melted vegan chedder cheese, fimely chopped romaine lettece, fresh tomatoes, red & green peppers, finely chopped green onions.  But in these photos I lightly saute'd chopped asparagus, green onions, fresh spinach, diced firm tofu & onions saute'd in olive oil, garlic & black pepper powder, crushed peppers, 1 jamon seasoning & I mashed very finely some fresh garlic. then I smothered over the tortilla with some melted monzarella cheese sauce topped with fresh tomatoes. It was divine!



Deliciously Scrumptious!!!!


Millie's Caribbean Vegan Cuisine

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Millie, so these are the tortillas you talked to me about? They look good, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, after talking to my attorney friend he asked me to keep the recipe under lock & key. Sorry friend, I'll send you some other recipes to try out if that's okay. Thanks...have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tortillas look so good. I wish I had that recipe. Yum!

    Thank you for the kind words on our page. We love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...