Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coconut Turnovers


Testing a new Recipe

I had the pleasure of testing these great Coconut Turnovers for my new friend Taymer from "Vegan in the Sun." Just click on her blog off of my vegan/vegetarian blog roll on the right side of this page.
Unfortunately I did not roll them correctly and I felt bad to hear they were not like her picture. OPPS! Well....despite the small error this recipe gets a ***** 5 star rating. You will be able to find this recipe in her upcoming vegan cookbook.



The yummy coconut filling.

Freshly grated coconut with all the sweet spices ready for the turnovers.

Ready for the oven
After baking

They were a hit with my family & friends and they did not last long.

Good Job Taymer!






1 comment:

  1. Your turnovers look awesome! I also made Taymer's recipe and I think they totally rock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...